Local Human Rights Committee
|Click on the date for the minutes you wish to review:
Click here to download the PDF of the Meeting Minutes
Local Human Rights Committee Meeting
Thursday, October 24, 2013
502 Old Lynchburg Rd
LHRC Board Members in attendance:
Advocates in attendance:
Chuck Collins, Regional Human Rights Advocate
Mark Seymour, Regional Human Rights Advocate
Affiliates in attendance:
Sheri Gauthier, Region Ten CSB
Lisa Barker, Region Ten CSB
Crystal Steger, Lutheran Family Services of Va.
Robert Leonard, Lutheran Family Services of Va.
John Santowski, ARC of the Piedmont
Pam Golas, Wall Residences
Gene Lemarr, Little Keswick School
Rondalyn Palmer, Fair Winds
Leela Lipscombe, Counseling Alliance of Virginia
Leslie Ozz, Meridian House
James Rogauskas, Citizen
Kristen Ault, New Y-CAPP
Matthew Osborne, VIA
Tyrone Hilton, Envision Solutions
Erin Tucker, On Our Own
Dianne Proctor, Creative Family Solutions
Scott Worley, Creative Family Solutions
Chuck McElroy, Worksource Enterprises
Alison Salanova, Worksource Enterprises
Sasha Baier, Family Preservation Services
Harley White, START Program
Items covered during the meeting:
- Meeting called to order at 1:00 p.m.
- Everyone in the room introduced him/herself for the record.
- Minutes for October meeting were approved.
Comments from Affiliates- No comments
- Annual Reports from Affiliated Providers - Annual Reports from Worksource Enterprises, On Our Own, Meridian House and Start Program were presented. Not in attendance were ARS Pantops Clinic and Blue Ridge First Step. These two providers will be moved to the January meeting.
- Quarterly Reports – The following reports were not received, Blue Ridge First Step, ARS Pantops Clinic, Meridian House and the START Program.
- Reminder to all that voluntary Affiliation Dues are due Aug. 1st.
- Lutheran Family Services –Notification of new sponsored residential site: 73 Ponderosa Lane, Palmyra, VA.
- ARC of the Piedmont – Notification was given to add new sponsored residential location at 1675 Buck Road, Crozet, VA.
- Region Ten CSB – Request approval of behavioral plan approved for 1 year.
- Wall Residences – Notification was given to add 4 new sponsored residential site (1254 Pebblebrook Lane Apt. 107 Charlottesville, VA ~ 10740 Blake Lane, Bealton, VA ~ 2022 Thoroughfare Road, Brightwood, VA ~ 8030 Botha Road Warrenton, VA).
- New Y- CAPP – Notification was presented to a new TDT location at Monticello High School.
The LHRC Meeting was adjourned.
The next meeting will be held on Thursday, January 16, 2014
We would like to thank everyone that attended this meeting and those who presented during the meeting. Please remember that everyone is invited to attend each LHRC Meeting held.